What is the hardest and easiest champion to play in DOTA 2.
As in other games, players have always wanted to push the boundaries of their gameplay, so they have always strived to learn how to play the hardest champions, in this case we are talking about DOTA 2, which has been one of the most popular MOBA games for a long time. In addition to all that, there are players who want to get the best rank in the easiest possible way without putting in much effort. Today we present some of the champions that are the hardest and easiest champions to master. Enjoy!
The easiest Dota 2 champions to play, which require little special knowledge of character interactions, include:
- Sven: A strength hero who can fill many different roles. His abilities are simple, and his attacks are strong, making for an easy to play hero that can dish out tons of damage.
- Lich: An intelligence support character, with an ultimate ability that can be devastating to the enemy and great fun to watch1.
- Sniper: With one of the longest ranged attacks in the game, Sniper offers new players a lot of safety.
- Invoker: A complicated hero with 10 skills at his disposal. Yet, Invoker Dota 2 guide is among the most popular hero guide to date, and for good reasons.
- Meepo: Not a popular hero, along with a mediocre win rate to boot. Just like Invoker, most advanced heroes have one thing in common, quantity.
Remember, mastering a hero requires hours of practice and understanding of their mechanics. So don’t be discouraged if you find some heroes difficult at first. With time and practice, you’ll get better! 😊
If you want to share your expirience with these champions give us your opinion in group and make sure to share with others.